Gain the skills you need to coach teachers in bilingual and dual-language classrooms. In this practical guide, you will discover a proven process for creating a fair and effective observation and feedback cycle to help support bilingual teachers in this important work. Author Alexandra Guilamo offers pertinent coaching theory and accessible coaching strategies sourced directly from her firsthand experiences in dual-language education.
Use this bilingual education book to guide your instructional coaching:
- Explore the dual-language programs currently used in classrooms and schools and their unique qualities and benefits.
- Learn the seven essential elements of an effective coaching and feedback cycle.
- Gain best practices you can utilize in your work as a coach and observer of dual-language teachers.
- Study the characteristics of high-quality feedback.
- Receive answers to frequently asked questions on dual-language instruction.